Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Have you heard of NatureBox?


If you've never heard of NatureBox, I'm going to tell you a little bit about them in this blog post. If you have heard of NatureBox, and have yet to try them out, I'm also going to tell you why you should have tried these snacks, like, yesterday.


First off, who doesn't love snacks? We all have our beloved, favorite snack, and NatureBox has a variety of selections for you to choose from. You might even just find your new favorite snack. I'm pretty sure every time I try a new snack from NatureBox, I say, "this is my new favorite!".

So.. you're on a diet, and you really shouldn't be snacking? Well you're in luck. NatureBox snacks are nutritionist approved snacks. The ingredients are very minimal, and contain zero artificial sweeteners. Now you can snack on something besides lettuce, and be happy.. yay!



Variety, Variety, Variety! It's all about variety! NatureBox seriously offers so many different kinds of snacks, I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Like most women, I've inherited the indecisive gene.  It's not easy picking out a snack. They ALL look so good!


I've been receiving a NatureBox for 3 months now, and I'm officially obsessed!  I really wish I was prepared to review my previous boxes, but I'm definitely going to have to share some of those awesome snacks with you. In the mean time, I've decided I will be doing a full review on my next NatureBox. In my review I will share with you the different packages you can order, how you choose your snacks, and how you can get a NatureBox of your own! So be sure to check back real soon!


This is not a sponsored blog post. This is a personal blog post written and edited by me, and all opinions are 100% my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment