Monday, October 20, 2014

Glittery Candy Corn Manicure



Fall is finally here, and Halloween is right around the corner, so I figured I would share Halloween themed manicures during the entire month of October. So to kick it off, I'm going to start with something really cute and simple... a Candy Corn Manicure!






 Products & Materials Used:

Seche Vite Base Coat
Seche Vite Top Coat
"It's All About The Glam" by Nicole by OPI
Yellow Glitter Polish by Color Club
Orange Glitter Polish by Color Club





When I said this manicure was really easy, I wasn't lying. I only did the Candy Corn on my ring finger as an accent nail, but you can do it on any nail or all of your nails if you want to.

The first thing I did was paint all of my nails, except for my ring finger, an orange color with a yellow glitter. This color was perfect! It's made by ColorClub, but it doesn't have a name. For the accent finger, you paint three horizontal rows of polish: the first row being white, the second row orange, and the last row yellow. It's really just that simple.

So.... I'm not going to lie. I don't even like candy corn... I mean, does anybody? I hated getting it in my pillow case on Halloween. With that being said, I still love a good candy corn theme during the fall season. I enjoy the colors, and it makes for a really cute manicure.






No comments:

Post a Comment